In 1988, Americana 's innovative outlook of the local customers and traditions led to the creation of the first Grand Café in Alexandria, Egypt. The response was overwhelming. Grand Café Customers were not only charmed by the scenic beauty of this open-air café/restaurant, but were also delighted with its high quality Grand Café shishas, mezzas, fresh juices and grilled platters. Grand Café delicious food and unique location concept spread as fast as it became successful to the North Coast, to Merryland in Heliopolis and to both Giza and Maadi where customers can enjoy the charming view of the river Nile.
Grand Cafe Stores in Greater Cairo
* El Mahad El Eshteraqi St., (Merryland), Tel: 4511360/61
* 48 El Thawra St., Tel: 6900717/19
* 26 Nile St., (Americana Boat), Tel: +2025709695
* Corniche El Nile (Infront of Maadi 2nd Entrance), Tel: +2023807074/42
* Dandy Mall, Cairo-Alex Desert Road, Kilo 28, Tel: +2 2025392044/46