My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Museum, Giza and Great Pyramid Tour3 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Cairo on a guided day trip from Sharm El Sheikh. Marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, visit the Egyptian Museum, and go inside the biggest Egyptian pyramid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cairo: Private Full-Day Tour of Historical Alexandria
- From Cairo: Alexandria and El-Alamein Tour with Overnight
- Cairo: Archeological Day-Trip to Alexandria
- Cairo: Best Kept Secrets Night Tour
- Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Plane
- Step back in time to uncover ancient mysteries in the Great Pyramid of Khufu
- Gain knowledge on how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
- Marvel at the fascinating Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx of Giza
- See a collection of 50,000 artifacts at the Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- Savor a delicious lunch at a restaurant that specializes in oriental cuisine
DescriptionDiscover the top attractions of Egypt on a full-day tour to Cairo, with round-trip transfers by van from Sharm El Sheikh. Relax in air-conditioned comfort, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez. Meet your Egyptologist guide upon arrival in central Cairo. Enjoy fast-track entry to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square, one of the world's most important museums of ancient history. Explore the oldest collection of Pharaonic art with 20,000 masterpieces presenting Egyptian civilization. Take a look at the mummification art of ancient Egypt. Then, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Nile boat trip (extra cost), followed by a 30-minute break for lunch at a local restaurant. Afterward, drive to the Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Discover the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus to take in the stunning views of the Pyramids of Giza. Step inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest Egyptian pyramid that served as the tomb of Pharaoh Khufu. Learn the story of how the temples were constructed and hear about Egyptian legends. Head toward the Great Sphinx, a massive statue depicting a mythical beast reclining on a lion's body with Pharaoh Khafre's face. Finally, admire the ancient engineering feat at the Valley Temple, which is believed to have been built by Pharaoh Khafre. After exploring all the attractions, enjoy some time for shopping before heading back to Sharm El Sheikh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at Sharm El Sheikh Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Egyptologist guide Great Pyramid of Khufu entry ticket Giza Plateau fast-track entry ticket Lunch at oriental restaurant Egyptian Museum fast-track entry ticket
- An Egyptian entry visa is required for visiting Cairo