My Guide Website?
Cairo: Egyptian Heritage Tanoura Dancing Troupe Show7 Reviews
Enjoy the stunning whirling dervishes of a Tannoura dancing troupe in Cairo on this tour. Travel to the historic Wekalet El Ghouri Arts Center venue in the El Azhar area for a night of dancing.
- Discover the moves of a spiritual whirling dervish dance performance
- View the architecture of the 16th-century Wekalet El Ghoury arts center
- Travel to and from the venue with a comfortable door-to-door transfer service
- Enjoy a Tanoura show and dance performance with live folk music in Cairo
- Have the opportunity to listen to the sounds of authentic Egyptian folk music
DescriptionDiscover traditional dancing and music at the Wekalet El Ghouri Arts Center with this tour that offers pickup from Cairo or Giza. Immerse yourself in local culture and enjoy the spectacular spinning skirts during the whirling dervish. Be picked up for your accommodation in the evening and travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Wekalet El Ghouri Arts Center which is an architecturally significant building that was built during the reign of Mamelukes. Head to your seat and listen as talented local musicians play traditional music. Watch as the trained El Tanoura troupe dancers appear and begin to gracefully move to the Egyptian folk music. Finish the show with a spiritual whirling dervish (Darawish) performance. Return to your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees to the show Bottled water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€41.05Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today