My Guide Website?
Cairo: 2-Day Bahariya Oasis Camp and Desert Tour213 Reviews BEST SELLER
This excursion will take you to the most valuable treasure troves of Egypt. You can enjoy your time there by visiting the Bahariya Oasis, Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, and White Desert National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Plane
- Cairo: Egyptian Heritage Tanoura Dancing Troupe Show
- From Cairo: Alexandria Day Tour
- Cairo: Best Kept Secrets Night Tour
- Cairo: Archeological Day-Trip to Alexandria
- Sightsee the wonders of Bahariya Oasis
- Experience the unique views of Crystal Mountain
- Feel the ambience of the White Desert National Park Museum
- Enjoy a overnight camping and discover the beauty of the desert at night
- Discover the historic English mountain that witnessed World War I
DescriptionDay 1: Cairo to Bahariya Oasis, White Desert Tour Your exhilarating trip to the White Desert and Bahariya Oasis will commence with a prompt pickup from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza. Your driver will then take you to the Bahariya Oasis, which is 4 hours away from Cairo. Once you arrive at your destination, you will meet your tour guide and you will be served lunch at a local restaurant. You will then be taken to the Black Desert, famous for its black volcanic hills and dolerite rocks. Later, visit the Bedouin valley and you will have the chance to swim in the Sulfur water. Next, head to Crystal Mountain in the Agabat Valley, to admire the deposits of quartz crystals. Then we will stop enjoying Sandboarding. Head to the White Desert National Park where you can see the elegant wind-carved rock formations and discover the Valley of the Tents where you can see the rocks in the form of tents. Then you will be taken to the white desert campsite, where you will be served a delicious dinner. Day 2: Bahariya Oasis Tour, Drive back to Cairo You will start your day with breakfast at the campsite. Next, depart for Bahariya Oasis to visit the English mountain where World War I took place. Then visit the sand dunes and the salt lake of Bawiti. Later, enjoy your lunch at Bahariya Oasis, before heading back to Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop off at your selected hotel or location in Cairo or Giza Entrance fees for historical places mentioned above Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Private 4x4 transportation to the white and black desert Overnight camping stay in the desert for 1 night A Breakfast, 2 lunches, and a dinner Professional and licensed tour guide Bottled mineral water All taxes and service charges
- The duration of the tour includes both pickup and drop-off services but it may vary depending on the city traffic
- Please note that you will sleep in tents to sleep in and there is no toilet facility. You will experience a natural desert life. However, you will provide everything you need to make your experience as comfortable as possible
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate the shared tour. The shared tour can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met