My Guide Website?
Cairo: 2-Day Bahariya Oasis Camp and Desert Tour98 Reviews
This excursion will take you to the most valuable treasure troves of Egypt. You can enjoy your time there by visiting the Bahariya Oasis, the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, White Desert National Park, and the Mummies Museum.
- Sightsee the wonders of Bahariya Oasis
- Experience the unique views of Crystal Mountain
- Feel the ambience of the White Desert National Park Museum
- Enjoy an overnight stay at Al Haiz
- Visit the Mummies Museum, a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis
DescriptionDay 1: Cairo to Bahariya Oasis, White Desert Tour Your exhilarating trip to the White Desert and Bahariya Oasis will commence with a prompt pickup from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza. Your guide will then take you to the Bahariya Oasis, which is 4 hours away from Cairo. Upon reaching the destination, you will be served with lunch at a local restaurant. You will then be taken to the Black Desert, which is noted for its black volcanic hills and dolerite rocks. You will then drive towards the Crystal Mountain in the Valley of Agabat, to behold the quartz crystal deposits. Head to the White Desert National Park, where you can witness the elegant wind-carved rock formations. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to the campsite at Al Haiz, where you will be served with a delicious dinner. Day 2: Bahariya Oasis Tour, Drive back to Cairo You will kick start your day with breakfast at the campsite. Afterwards, set off to the Bahariya Oasis to visit the Valley of the Golden Mummies, a large burial site in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu. Later you can visit the English House, the sand dunes, and the Salt Lake at Bawiti. You can also enjoy your lunch at the Bahariya Oasis, before making your way back to Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop off at your selected hotel or location in Cairo or Giza Entrance fees for historical places mentioned above Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Private 4x4 transportation to the white and black desert Overnight camping stay in the desert for 1 night A Breakfast, 2 lunches and a dinner Professional and licensed tour guide Bottled mineral water All taxes and service charges
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, the Valley of the Golden Mummies and Tomb of Bannantiu are currently closed
- The duration of the tour includes both pickup and drop-off services but it may vary depending on the city traffic
- Please note that you will sleep in tents to sleep in and there is no toilet facility. You will experience a natural desert life. However, you will provide everything you need to make your experience as comfortable as possible
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate the shared tour. The shared tour can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€183.25Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today