My Guide Website?
From Hurghada: Cairo, Pyramids, Museum Day Trip126 Reviews
Experience the majestic Giza Pyramids and learn about the pharaohs on a tour from Hurghada. Explore Egypt's history and culture at the Egyptian Museum.
- Admire the beauty of Giza Pyramids and the charm of the Great Sphinx
- Explore the Valley Temple and Egyptian history with an Egyptologist guide
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and marvel at ancient artifacts
- Try local food during lunch at a restaurant
- Enjoy round-trip air-conditioned transportation with snacks and drinks on board
DescriptionDiscover the wonders of Cairo on this full-day tour from Hurghada. Marvel at the imposing Great Pyramid and the charming Great Sphinx. Browse through the fascinating artifacts at the Egyptian Museum and learn about them from your professional guide.Get picked up from your hotel in Hurghada at around 2 AM and transfer in an air-conditioned van to the bus station. Board your well-facilitated, air-conditioned Shared Bus and begin your journey to Cairo. Relax and take a nap on the way in your recliner seat. Refreshments like tea, coffee, juice, sandwiches, and mineral water will also be provided during the journey. Upon arrival in Cairo, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and go first to the world-famous Giza Plateau. Admire the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, along with the other two pyramids. Explore the mysterious Great Sphinx, the old pharaoh’s father of terror, and the Valley Temple before lunch at one of the best restaurants. After a delicious lunch, visit the renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, commonly referred to as the Egyptian Museum. Constructed in a neo-classical style, this beautiful museum houses about 120,000 artifacts and works of Egyptian art. Finally, enjoy a journey back to Hurghada by Bus, followed by a direct transfer to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned bus Egyptologist tour guide Mineral water, juice, tea, and coffee Sandwiches Lunch at a local restaurant
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour. The activity may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met A breakfast box can be arranged from your hotel and be collected before the pickup service at your hotel The long-range pickup service from Safaga, Makadi, Soma Bay, Al Gona, and Sahl Hashish is available to book during the checkout process as an 'add-on'
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€109.47Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today