My Guide Website?
From Cairo: Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Rayan Guided Tour14 Reviews
Take a leisurely private tour from Cairo to Qaroun lake at the famous Fayoum Oasis in the heart of the desert. Visit the waterfall at Wadi Al Rayan. Amaze yourself at Greco-Roman temples.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beauty of lakes in the middle of the desert at Fayoum Oasis
- Spend the day viewing birdlife and waterfalls at Wadi El Rian nature reserve
- Appreciate the beauty of two ancient Greco-Roman temples
- Escape the heat with the cool air-conditioning inside your own private van
- Learn about the desert oasis from your personal guide
DescriptionBegin your adventure with a morning pick-up at your Cairo hotel. Travel to the Fayoum Oasis in a comfortable, air-conditioned van with your personal guide. Explore the desert lakes of Fayoum Oasis and gaze at ruined, ancient temples. Marvel at the waterfalls of Wadi Al Rayan. Board a private van at your hotel in Cairo. Go on a relaxing drive to Fayoum, 105km southwest of Cairo. Arrive at Fayoum Oasis in the desert and admire the birds at Quaroun lake. Delve into the ancient city of Karanis and see the collection of statues and Roman portraits at Fayoum Museum. Stop for lunch during your tour. Travel to Wadi Al Rayan nature reserve, known for its lakes, springs, and wildlife. Snap some photos of the largest waterfall in Egypt. Ride on a traditional wooden sailboat, known as a felucca. Finish your tour as your driver takes you back to your hotel in Cairo.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off Transfer by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees Lunch Professional tour guide
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a camera