My Guide Website?
Cairo: 3-Day Tour with Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a 3-day short break in Cairo and explore its iconic landmarks. Discover ancient Egyptian sites, marvel at the Pyramids, visit Coptic churches and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time as you admire the Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus
- Learn about Egyptian architecture as you marvel up at the famed Sphinx
- Discover the facinating contents of Tutankhamen's tomb at the Egyptian Museum
- Shop for wonders to take back home with a visit to the Khan El Khalili bazaar
- Get a taste of authentic Cairo at the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
DescriptionBe warmly welcomed by your guide at Cairo International Airport and be transferred to your hotel in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle. After a smooth check-in, your tour guide reviews the itinerary with you and confirms pick-up times for upcoming tours. Enjoy an overnight stay in Cairo. Day 2: Explore Giza and Cairo Start the day with breakfast at the hotel. Your tour guide accompanies you to the Giza Plateau. Explore the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, the famous Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. After lunch (included), proceed to the Egyptian Museum to see the treasures of King Tutankhamun. Continue the tour to Coptic Cairo, visiting the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Explore Islamic Cairo and wander through Khan El Khalili, the city's old bazaar. Overnight in Cairo with breakfast included. Day 3: Departure After breakfast (included), transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
IncludesArrival and departure assistance Air-conditioned transportation Entrance fees Egyptologist guide Welcome drink Accommodation in Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort
- If the mentioned cruise or hotel is not available, the company has the right to change to any cruise or hotel, as long as it is of same category