From Hurghada: Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum tour by Bus87 Reviews
Drive across the arid Egyptian desert to see the Pyramids of Giza and Cairo’s Egyptian Museum on a full-day tour from Hurghada. Walk in the Giza Plateau and see the Great Sphinx and Valley Temple.
- See the best of Cairo's monuments in one day
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and see the pyramids of Cheops, Khafre and Mykerinos
- Explore the massive mortuary tombs and the statue of the Great Sphinx
- Go to the Valley Temple
- Tour the Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 relics of Ancient Egypt
- Marvel at the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen
DescriptionExplore the best of Cairo’s monuments on a full-day coach tour from Hurghada. See the Giza Plateau and Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 relics of Egyptian history. A tour representative will pick you up in the early morning from your hotel in Hurghada for a coach transfer to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo, head into the city center to wander the galleries of the remarkable Egyptian Museum, home to an astonishing collection of relics from the pre-dynastic era to the Pharaonic era and the Greco-Roman period. One highlight of the museum is the artifacts of the child King Tutankhamen, but make sure to take some time with the displays of other Pharaonic gods and goddess and visit the mummies room to learn about mummification in ancient Egypt. Then hop on board a Felucca, a type of sailing boat typical in Egypt, and cross over the Nile. After lunch, your Egyptologist guide will take you to the stunning Pyramids of Giza in the Giza Plateau. The oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, the pyramids of Cheops, Khafre, and Mykerinos form the major highlight of the Giza Necropolis. Finally, drive back to Hurghada for a hotel drop-off. Alternatively, upgrade your trip to a private customizable tour. Make the most of your trip from Hurghada to Cairo with your very own minivan and personal driver and guide. Explore the city at your own pace, in comfort and style, with an experienced driver on hand to take you anywhere you want to go.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned bus Egyptologist guide Entrance fees (if option chosen) Lunch (if option chosen) Private customizable tour (if option chosen) Tax and service charge Drinks during the bus tour Tips and personal expenses Any extras not mentioned Felucca ride
- The coach transfer from/to Hurghada takes approximately 5 to 6 Hours each way (depending on hotels)
- The tour in Cairo lasts 8 hours
- French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian-speaking guides are available for an extra fee of €10 per person
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability