My Guide Website?
From Cairo: 4x4 Desert Safari, Sandsurf, and Camel Ride93 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Egyptian Desert, witness the alluring Wadi El Rayan waterfalls, and marvel at the majestic Mudawara Mountains. Then, enjoy action-packed dune bashing, sandboarding, and a delightful camel ride on a full-day tour from Cairo.
- See the Wadi El Rayan waterfalls amidst the sprawling desert
- Capture delightful photos in the foreground of the Mudawara Mountains
- Experience some dune bashing on an exciting desert adventure
- Slide along the soft desert sand during a thrilling sand boarding session
- Drop into a charming Bedouin Camp and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel or another selected location in Cairo or Giza between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM. Board a comfortable air-conditioned car and enjoy a comfortable 100-minute ride to the Wadi El Rayan Desert. Upon arrival, enjoy fantastic views of the Wadi El Rayan waterfalls in the heart of the desert. Admire the powerful cascades of water which provide a stark contrast to the surrounding arid landscape. If you are lucky, catch glimpses of desert wildlife in the area such as the slender-horned gazelle. Next, make a stop for photos of the beautiful Mudawara Mountains. Then, get ready to enjoy the desert adventure. Board the 4X4 car for some dune bashing and experience the excitement as the car glides through yellow, soft sand. After riding over the dunes, stop to enjoy some sandboarding. Strap yourself to the sandboard and glide down the sparkling, yellow sand at a fast pace. Next, mount a camel and feel like a Bedouin explorer as you ride through the beautiful desert terrain. After the camel ride, stop at a Bedouin desert camp and enjoy an elaborate and delicious BBQ lunch. Once you are done with your lunch, you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Dune bashing in 4X4 vehicle Bottled water Sandboarding session Camel ride Photo stop at Mudawara Mountains Photo stop at Wadi Al Rayan waterfall BBQ lunch at a desert camp
- Dune bashing and sandboarding activities may be canceled in the case of bad weather conditions Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing The dune bashing portion of the activity is not suitable for toddlers, pregnant women, and people with back and heart problems It is not recommended to carry jewellery, expensive watches, or cell phones The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, New Cairo, or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as an 'Add on' Please do not eat the food right before the dune bashing It is recommended to have international travel insurance for activities that are prone to risk, leading to serious injury and is covered only by your insurance companies