My Guide Website?
From Alexandria: Overnight Tour to Cairo & Pyramids of Giza
Travel from Alexandria to Cairo and visit both the Pyramids of Giza and the highlights of the city on a guided 2-day tour with an Egyptologist guide.
- See the Pyramid of Djoser at Sakkara, the ancient necropolis of Memphis
- Explore the Giza Pyramid Complex, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Learn more about Ancient Egypt with an expert Egyptologist guide
- Discover a range of artifacts at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque
DescriptionStart your tour from Alexandria by first visiting Sakkara, which is a part of the Necropolis of Memphis, the Ancient Egyptian capital. See the imposing stepped Pyramid of Djoser, which serves as the central point of interest at the site. Travel next to the Giza Pyramid Complex, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Visit The Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and enjoy many outstanding photo opportunities as you learn more about the history of this fascinating site. Travel to the city of Cairo for an overnight stay. After breakfast at your accommodation on the second day, head to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo. See a vast array of Ancient Egyptian artifacts and treasures, including some associated with King Tutankhamen. Make a panoramic photo stop in Cairo and take in the views of the River Nile. Continue with a visit to the Citadel of Saladin and the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque to learn more about the development of the city after the Ancient Egyptian period. Finally, return to Alexandria in the late evening.
IncludesPickup service from Alexandria and return Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle 1 night bed and breakfast accommodation in Cairo Egyptologist guide Entrance fees to all mentioned sites Mineral water All service charges & taxes
- Comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat are recommended