My Guide Website?
El-Tahrir Museum & Pyramids with lunch (koshari abu Tarek)9 Reviews
Enjoy your layover in Cairo on this full-day tour. First, marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. After, visit the Egyptian Museum and Tutankhamun's extensive collection.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- From Cairo: 4x4 Desert Safari, Sandsurf, and Camel Ride
- Cairo: Day Tour to the Red Sea with Lunch
- From Cairo: Full-Day Historical Alexandria Tour
- From Cairo: Alexandria Day Tour
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Enjoy a tour at the two-floor Egyptian Museum
- Learn about ancient Egypt's boy-king Tutankhamun and visit his collection inside the museum
DescriptionEnjoy a pick-up service, avoid the crowded roads, and go to the Pyramids of Giza. Your private Car will park as close as possible. Watch the oldest wonder of the Old World and the only one that still remains. The tour starts at the Giza pyramids of Cheops Chefren and Mykerinus - the famous Sphinx and Temple of the Valley. After that, go to El-Tahrir Square and get lunch with traditional Food in Egypt (Koshary Abu Tarek). Your final stop is the Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 rare artifacts from the Three Kingdoms. Here, you have two full floors with 107 halls to visit. While the ground floor holds large statues, the second contains small statues, jewelry, papyrus, mummies, and the world’s most extensive collection of the boy King, Tutankhamun. Once you finish your tour, our guide will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off service All transfers in an air-conditioned bus Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary Lunch at local Restaurant - koshari abu Tarek (if option selected)
- This tour is for customers from hotels in Cairo and Giza.