My Guide Website?
Cairo: Tutankhamun exhibition & Grand Egyptian Museum Ticket3 Reviews
Prepare to the mesmerizing world of Ancient Egypt as the Grand Egyptian Museum proudly unveils a truly extraordinary temporary exhibition. Get ready to immerse in "Tutankhamun - Immersive Exhibition"
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cairo: Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Rayan Guided Tour
- Cairo: Egyptian Heritage Tanoura Dancing Troupe Show
- Cairo: Best Kept Secrets Night Tour
- Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Plane
- Cairo: Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Entertainment
- Explore the history and culture of ancient Egypt in the world's largest museum
- See mummies, gold jewelry, and more at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Learn about Egyptian civilization in one of the oldest archaeological museums
- Step foot in the brand new Grand Egyptian Museum, opening in 2023
- Discover the museum at your own pace, away from large tourist groups
DescriptionTo avoid waiting in line, you can pre-book your tickets to the Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM) and Tutankhamun exhibition. Remember to get the QR tickets from your supplier the day before your visit. Please note that the QR GetYourGuide confirmation is just a booking confirmation and cannot be used as an entrance ticket. You will receive another QR ticket authorized by the Ministry of Tourism from your supplier a day before your visit. If you book on the same day, the supplier will contact you directly to send the tickets as soon as possible. On the day of your visit, there may be a security check before entering the museum. Show your QR code to the staff, who will scan it to give you access. If someone says your ticket is not valid, contact your supplier right away and don't make any additional payments. The duration for the visit is from 30 to 60 minutes. Through state-of-the-art digital projections, visitors will have the unparalleled opportunity to step into the astonishing life of this legendary Golden King. The immersive exhibition will get you captivated as you embark on an awe-inspiring audiovisual adventure that spans an astonishing 3,400 years of history. As part of your visit, you will also enjoy a guided tour of the Grand Staircase at the Grand Egyptian Museum, which features over 60 historically significant pieces from the museum's collection, providing a deeper understanding and appreciation of the civilisation that gave rise to the legend of King Tutankhamun. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to rediscover the remarkable story of King Tutankhamun in an entirely new and captivating way.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Grand Egyptian Museum Tutankhamun exhibition show (English only)
- The activity provider will send you the entrance ticket via another email. If you don't receive it, ask the local tour operator about your entrance ticket. Contact your supplier to get it by email or WhatsApp. note, QR from GetYourGuide is considered as booking Confirmation and you can't pass from the entrance through it. Valid ID is required on site The experience includes a 30-minute immersive show and a 45-minute guided tour of the museum's Grand Hall and Grand Staircase. The experience is available in English and Arabic. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The exhibition is not recommended for children under 6 years of age. Some scenes may have sensory elements that can overwhelm sensitive individuals; lighting effects may trigger seizures; claustrophobic or anxious visitors should exercise caution. Foreign spouses of Egyptians and their children are eligible to buy the Egyptian admission pass.