My Guide Website?
Sakkara , pyramids Giza & Memphis
- Be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. - Visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser - Next visit Memphis, the first capital - Enjoy lunch optional local restaurant and visit the pyramids of Giza
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cairo: Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Rayan Guided Tour
- Cairo: Egyptian Heritage Tanoura Dancing Troupe Show
- Cairo: Best Kept Secrets Night Tour
- Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Plane
- Cairo: Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Entertainment
- Admire the Step Pyramid of Saqqara and explore the remains of Memphis
- Learn from your expert tour guide about ancient Egypt
- Visit the Giza Pyramids complex and see these architectural wonders
- Take photographs with the Great Pyramid and Sphinx
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza
DescriptionEmbark on a tour of Giza from Cairo or Giza in an air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy commentary from your guide as you visit ancient wonders, including the Great Sphinx, the Giza Pyramids, and Valley Temple followed by lunch and some shopping. - Be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, Egypt's oldest existing colossal stone building (2630 BC) built for King Djoser. Next visit Memphis, the first capital after Upper and Lower Egypt's unification in 3100 BC, and witness the Colossal Statue of Ramesses II. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and visit the pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus. Next, see the Great Sphinx, a limestone statue of the mythical creature with a Pharoah's head and lion's body. Explore the Valley Temple, a funerary complex with a mortuary temple and the Pyramids of Chefren. There will be free shopping time to enjoy the experience on your own, discussing the price directly with the vendors. After, return to your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesGood inclusion: Inclusion to avoid : Hotel Pickup and drop-off - Entrance fee for archaeological areas transportation ( Air-conditioned car ) - Headsets to Hear the tour guide guide Egyptologist - Lunche (optional) application fee bottle water
- - This tour is non-refundable - According to the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, from June 1 travellers must purchase entrance tickets directly by paying with a card, cash is not accepted - Lunch is not included - Tips (optional)