From Cairo: Day Trip to Luxor by Plane2 Reviews
Fly to Luxor for the day and visit the most famous sites in the city. Spend some time in the Temple of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Discover important treasures of the ancient world in Luxor
- Relax on the return flight to Cairo and during an air-conditioned transfer
- Explore the eastern Nile bank of Luxor and the temples of Karnak
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and the Colossus of Memnon
DescriptionDiscover the unique and legendary temples of Luxor on a memorable excursion. Begin your tour by heading early in the morning to the airport in Cairo and flying to Luxor. Upon arrival, be met by one of the staff to start this exciting day. To begin with, visit the Temple of Karnak, the world's largest site dedicated to the worship of a god - the god Amun, his wife Mut and his son Khonsu. Then, visit the Valley of the Kings and see the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Finally, explore the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman who ruled Egypt as a pharaoh. Admire the impressive Colossi of Memnon – the last remnants of the Temple of Amenophis III. During the excursion, savor a lunch. Finally return to the airport in Luxor and take the plane back to Cairo.
IncludesEntrance fees Return air tickets from Luxor to Cairo Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle English or German-speaking guide Lunch at a restaurant in Luxor Drinks in the restaurant Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Please contact the tour operator after booking to provide all the names and passport numbers of all the travelers as well as the desired pickup time from your hotel in Hurghada
- If the flight back is at 8 PM your guide will transfer you directly to the airport, if the flight is at 10 PM the guide can take you or local shops and cafes or you can choose to wait at the airport
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY