My Guide Website?
Cairo: Private Photo Session with a Local Photographer1 Reviews
Capture your travel memories from Cairo with a professional local photographer. Whether you're on your honeymoon, enjoying a family vacation, or travelling solo, your photographer will ensure you get some great shots to help remember you visit to Cairo.
- Visit top photo spots in Cairo
- Enjoy a photo shoot with a private, professional photographer
- Receive your photos within 4 business days
- Customize your photo shoot to your interests
DescriptionLeverage the largest network of professional vacation photographers to capture your picture-perfect moments while visiting amazing sites like the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Al Khalili Bazaar and the Citadel. Your photo experience is customizable to suit your interests and group size, whether you're travelling solo, with the family, or with a group of friends. Your photographer will contact you after booking to arrange an exact time and meeting location for your shoot. You should feel free to bring a change of clothes (if you'd like some pictures with different outfits) and any props you might want to include on the day of the photoshoot. Your photo session will last between 30 and 100 minutes based on the option you select during booking. After your photo shoot, you'll receive 20 to 60 high resolution, edited photos (depending on the option selected) within 4 business days. Your photos will be shared in a password protected online gallery where you can download your favorite pictures and then print or share them.
Includes30-100 minute photoshoot with a local photographer (Options: Bronze = 30 min, Silver = 60 min, Gold = 100 min) 20-60 edited, high resolution photos (Options: Bronze = 20, Silver = 35, Gold = 60) 2-Year backup (in case you lose your pictures)
- Your photographer will recommend the best time of the day, and arrange a place to meet up with you.
- Your photographer will recommend the best photo spots.
- If you'll have any special photo-related requests, you can ask the photographer.