My Guide Website?
Cairo: 4-Day Egypt Highlights Private Tour with Lodging
Make the most of your time in Egypt with a fully-planned 4-day tour of all the main attractions. Stay in a 4-star Cairo hotel and enjoy day trips to Giza, Sakkara, Memphis, Alexandria, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- From Cairo: 4x4 Desert Safari, Sandsurf, and Camel Ride
- Cairo: Day Tour to the Red Sea with Lunch
- From Cairo: Full-Day Historical Alexandria Tour
- From Cairo: Alexandria Day Tour
- Enjoy 3 nights in one of Cairo's fine 4 stars hotels in B.B bases,
- Enjoy 3-day trips included entrance fees and deluxe sedan car,
- All private trips accompany by your friendly licensed tour guide,
- All transfers since day one from/to included.
- 2 times, lunch outside the hotel in the best Egyptian restaurants in Cairo
DescriptionDAY 1 – Cairo Board your international flight to cairo to begin your journey through the mysterious ancient land of the pharaohs. Our Representative will meet you, escort you to your air-conditioned car and transfer you to 4* cairo hotel, nearby of the Giza area, overnight in cairo. DAY 2 - Cairo Breakfast at your hotel in cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to giza plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of cheops, chefren and mykerinus - famous Sphinx and proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid), also moving to Memphis city; the Old kingdom's capital and famous Necropolis. Back to your cairo hotel and overnight. Meals: Breakfast. DAY 3 - Cairo: Breakfast at the hotel in cairo, and then you'll be escorted by your private tour guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo, Furthermore, moving to visit the Coptic & Islamic Cairo attractions to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Also you'll be able to explore khan el khalil, cairo’s old bazaar. Drop off you at the cairo hotel and overnight in Cairo. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch DAY 4 - Home Breakfast at your hotel, and today you have the choice of having a free day in Cairo, Or Join our most valuable ((optional)) tour to the second capital of Egypt, Alexandria visiting one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast, Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot where Alexandria's ancient lighthouse once stood, Then move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacombs. Return to Cairo area or to the Airport for departure. Meals: Breakfast / Lunch.
Includes3 Night Cairo accommodation at the 4* Cairo hotels, nearby of the Giza area, breakfast included, Day tours in Cairo visiting Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Saqqara Pyramids, 2 Day tours in Cairo, visiting the Egyptian Museum & Old Islamic & old Coptic Cairo, Khan Al Khalil Market. Enjoy your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle, Entrance fees for all sites, Enjoy meals as in the itinerary, All transfer by Private air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program. A Professional tour guide, Assistance and transferred to the airport on your last day by our English-speaking guide and air-conditioned Car.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. This tour will take place rain or shine. Please after booking send us a copy of the passports to book everything in advance, Add our number to WhatsApp to communicate easily.