Pyramids Museum and Khan Al Khalili - Cairo
Are you a business owner in Cairo?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cairo.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Pyramids Museum and Khan Al Khalili
Famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way, you'll see Cairo's most famous attractions in one day. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
Your private tour begins with a fascinating introduction to each of the three Giza pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu.
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure. Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt. During the day you will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.
Private day trip to the Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Cairo Museum
and Khan el Khalili bazaar from Cairo
• Guided introduction to the three Pyramids
• Free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost) Visit the enigmatic sphinx
• Tutankhamun's coffins and death mask in Cairo's Egyptian Museum Free time to shop in bustling Khan el Khalili bazaar
• Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
• Pick-up and drop-off from Central Cairo Hotels
• Qualified Egyptologist guide
• Entrance to Giza Plateau
• Entrance to The Egyptian Museum
• Lunch ( if option is selected )
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan
• Entrance to Solar boat Museum ( If option is selected)
• Gratuities (recommended)
• Food and Drinks, unless specified
• Entrance to inside of the Pyramids ( approx. EGP 40 - 100 )
You may also like
Pyramids Sound and Light ShowGiza, Cairo
Want a truly unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo? Then don't miss the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza! You'll hear the story of Egypt as se
Dinner CruiseDown-Town, Cairo
Enjoy a Nile River dinner cruise aboard the "Nile Maxim" or Nile Pharaoh, one of the most elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world's longest waterway. You'll enjoy
Christian Old CairoCairo-Centre, Cairo
Discover the ancient sites and culture of Coptic Christians on a private tour through Old Cairo. Visit Abu Serga where the Holy family sort refuge, and Ben Ezra, one of t
Citadel and Khan Al KhaliliCairo-Centre, Cairo
Look beyond the pyramids and pharaohs, and discover the Citadel of Salah el Din, Sultan Hassan and Khan el-Khalili Bazaars. This private tour will give you a deeper insig
Pyramids Memphis and SakaraGiza, Cairo
Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypt on a private tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the former capital, Memphis. With
Egyptian MuseumDown-Town, Cairo
The second most frequently visited and certainly one of the most important attractions in Cairo is the Egyptian Museum. You will find the fabulous collection of King Tuta