From Hurghada: Full-Day Cairo Tour by Elite Shared Bus7 Reviews
Explore Egypt's capital on a full-day tour in a well-facilitated Elite Shared Bus. Learn more about the rich history and culture of the land with an Egyptologist guide. Marvel at the charming Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the Great Sphinx, and more.
- Admire the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Appreciate the charm of the Great Sphinx
- Explore the Valley Temple and Egyptian history with an Egyptologist guide
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and marvel at the artifacts
- Relax on the long drive to Cairo on a well-facilitated Elite Shared Bus
DescriptionDiscover the wonders of Cairo on this full-day tour from Hurghada. Although the bus journey is shared, choose between a private or shared small-group tour of the sights once in Egypt's capital city. Get picked up from your hotel in Hurghada at around 2 AM and transfer in an air-conditioned van to the bus station. Board your well-facilitated, air-conditioned Elite Shared Bus and begin your journey to Cairo. Relax and take a nap on the way in your recliner seat. The bus has a toilet, free Wi-Fi, USB charging points, and a touch screen at every seat for entertainment purposes. Refreshments like tea, coffee, juice, sandwiches, and mineral water will also be provided during the journey. Upon arrival in Cairo, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and go first to the world-famous Giza Plateau. Admire the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, along with the other two pyramids. Explore the mysterious Great Sphinx, the old pharaoh’s father of terror, and the Valley Temple before lunch at one of the best restaurants. After a delicious lunch, visit the renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, commonly referred to as the Egyptian Museum. Constructed in a neo-classical style, this beautiful museum houses about 120,000 artifacts and works of Egyptian art. Thereafter, enjoy a felucca ride on the river Nile. Relax and breath in some fresh air while experiencing one of the most beautiful boat rides. Marvel at the view of Cairo Corniche from the river and refresh yourself before going back to Hurghada. You'll be transferred back to Hurghada by the Elite Bus followed by a direct transfer to your accommodation in Hurghada.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada Transfers in an Elite Shared Bus Mineral water, juice, tea, coffee, and sandwiches during the bus journey Entertainment touch screen with a wide range of international movies and songs Felucca ride on the River Nile Egyptologist tour guide Restaurant lunch Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary Drinks Tipping (not mandatory)
- A breakfast box can be arranged from your hotel and be collected before the pickup service at your hotel
- The felucca ride might be for a short time based on the traffic situation since the bus will depart from Cairo at 5:55 PM
- Pickup service from El Gouna, Makadi, Soma Bay, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh areas is available at an extra cost — please choose from the addons at the cart page
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability