Cairo: Quad & Camel Ride Combo Tour Around the Pyramids35 Reviews
Witness the Great Pyramids and the splendid Great Sphinx in a small group with a maximum of 10 people. Add a thrill to your sightseeing adventure by riding a quad and embarking on a camel safari.
- Drive a quad through the sprawling Giza Plateau
- Marvel at the pyramids of Giza and their ancient history
- See the spectacular Sphinx statue
- Witness the architectural wonders of the Giza Plateau
- Explore the desert around the Pyramids from the back of a camel
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodations in Cairo or Giza, enjoy an air-conditioned ride to the Pyramid area. On arrival, hop on a quad and set off to explore the great Pyramids up close. Ride your quad around the pyramids and admire the grandeur of the Pyramids of Cheops, Mykerinus, and Chephren from outside the Pyramid Area. Then head to Sahara City, a place tourists seldom go. When you get there, enjoy a refreshing welcome with traditional tea. You'll also get a bottle of mineral water or a soft drink while you take a short rest at the top of the desert. Then, after returning your quad, get ready to enjoy your camel ride. Explore the area in the more ancient and traditional way on the back of a camel. You'll roam around the area at a much slower pace for a completely different experience. Admire the endurance of the ancient edifices that have stood for thousands of years and see the iconic Great Sphinx of Giza. At the end of your combo tour, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your accommodations in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop off services from Cairo or Giza Air-conditioned vehicle for transport 1 hour quad ride 30 minute or 1 hour Camel ride (based on the option selected) Expert tour leader Tea or soft drink and mineral water Taxes and service charges Tips (not required, but appreciated) Extra charges (if any) that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, a hat, and sunglasses
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 5 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 15 need to ride a double quad with an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY