My Guide Website?
Cairo: Pyramids Quad Bike Adventure & Optional Camel Ride89 Reviews
Witness the Great Pyramids and the splendid Great Sphinx in a small group tour. Add a thrill to your sightseeing adventure by riding a quad and embarking on an optional camel safari.
- Drive a quad through the sprawling Giza Plateau
- Marvel at the pyramids of Giza and their ancient history
- See the spectacular Sphinx statue
- Witness the architectural wonders of the Giza Plateau
- Explore the desert around the Pyramids from the back of a camel
DescriptionExplore Egypt's ancient pyramids, including the Great Pyramid of Giza and the world-famous Great Sphinx of Giza on this tour with a professional guide. Glide along the desert atop your quad and later enjoy an optional camel ride. After pickup from your accommodations in Cairo or Giza, enjoy an air-conditioned ride to the Pyramid area. On arrival, hop on a quad and set off to explore the great Pyramids up close. Ride your quad around the pyramids and admire the grandeur of the Pyramids of Cheops, Mykerinus, and Chephren from outside the Pyramid Area. Then head to Sahara City, a place tourists seldom go. When you get there, enjoy a refreshing welcome with traditional tea. You'll also get a bottle of mineral water or a soft drink while you take a short rest at the top of the desert. Then, after returning your quad, get ready to enjoy your optional camel ride. Explore the area in the more ancient and traditional way on the back of a camel. You will roam around the area at a much slower pace for a completely different experience. Admire the endurance of the ancient edifices that have stood for thousands of years and see the iconic Great Sphinx of Giza. At the end of your combo tour, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your accommodations in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop off services from Cairo or Giza Air-conditioned vehicle for transport 1-hour quad ride Expert tour leader 1 bottle of water and tea Taxes and service charges
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, a hat, and sunglasses
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 5 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 15 need to ride a double quad with an adult
- The quad tour will take place outside of the Sphinx and Pyramids area in the Sahara Desert as quad biking is not allowed in the Pyramids area
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Pickup/drop-off services at your accommodation from Al Nasr City, Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels, 6th of October City is available to book in the checkout process as 'Add on'
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it