My Guide Website?
Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara & Memphis: Private Tour with Lunch369 Reviews
Gain a deep insight into Ancient Egypt on this full-day tour of the Giza Pyramids, iconic Sphinx, and Sakkara. The tour will end in the city of Memphis – not the home of Elvis, but the capital of ancient Egypt.
- Go on a private full day tour of the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara with a qualified Egyptologist
- Go inside of the Great Pyramids and visit the Mummies room
- View the Step Pyramid in Sakkara, only 27km from Cairo
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day tour to the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara. Start your tour by visiting the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. The highlight of this section is getting close up to the Sphinx - the legendary guardian with a lion’s body and the head of King Chephren. Admire the impressive statue and get your photo taken beside it. You will then visit Sakkara, a 27 km journey away from Cairo. The highlight of this section is the Step Pyramid. Built for King Zoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution. Finally, you'll head over to Memphis. Not the home of Elvis, of course, but the ancient capital of Egypt!
IncludesExpert tour guide (Egyptologist) Pick-up and drop off transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle Bottles of water Taxes and services Lunch at Local Restaurant Main entry fees for Pyramids area, Memphis, and Sakkara Tipping (not obligatory) Personal expenses
- Private Day Tour includes main entry fees and Lunch at Local restaurant based on full meal for each person but Beverages is not included
- Possibilities of visit inside any of the pyramids or ridding Camel but it would be a subject of extra charge can be added on during the booking process
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now