My Guide Website?
Old Cairo Half Day Tour And Nile Dinner Cruise13 Reviews
Explore the sites of Old Cairo, covering its Christian and Islamic heritage. You will enjoy a wonderful evening on a Nile River cruise, enjoying dinner and traditional entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel through Old Cairo which dates back to the 15th century
- Visit the Sultan Hassan Mosque and then explore the churches in Coptic Cairo
- Enjoy sailing on the River Nile aboard a traditional felucca wooden sailing boat
- Watch traditional folkloric and belly dancing shows
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to visit both Coptic and Islamic parts of old Cairo. First, you will go to the Sultan Hassan Mosque, which is one of the largest and most important medieval mosques in the world. Next, you will explore Coptic Cairo, visiting the Babylon fortress and the St. Sergios Church dating back to the 4th century, where the holy family took refuge. Saving the best for last, your tour will end with a 3-hour Nile cruise with dinner. An evening cruise on one of the Nile boats is a wonderful opportunity to spend and look at Cairo's skyline at night. During the evening, you will find both local and international cuisine options at an open buffet. In addition, you will watch a belly dance show, listen to Arabic songs and music, along with a Tanoura show while indulging in your delicious meal. Spend an evening in the open air, enjoy the good food, the unique entertainment and the magnificent views of the banks of the Nile.
IncludesAll transfers with a modern and air conditioned vehicle Egyptologist leader A bottle of water Tour on the Nile International buffet dinner All taxes and services
- Free pickup available from hotels in Cairo and Giza.
- All taxes and services are included
- Drinks and personal expenses are not included