My Guide Website?
From Hurghada: Cairo Day Trip by Shared Bus with Lunch88 Reviews
Explore Egypt's capital on a full-day bus tour and learn more about the rich history and culture of the land with an Egyptologist guide.
- Admire the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Appreciate the charm of the Great Sphinx
- Explore the Valley Temple and Egyptian history with an Egyptologist guide
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and marvel at the artifacts
- Relax on the long drive to Cairo on a well-facilitated Shared Bus
DescriptionDiscover the wonders of Cairo on this full-day tour from Hurghada. Marvel at the imposing Great Pyramid and the charming Great Sphinx. Browse through the fascinating artifacts at the Egyptian Museum and learn about them from your professional guide.Get picked up from your hotel in Hurghada at around 2 AM and transfer in an air-conditioned van to the bus station. Board your well-facilitated, air-conditioned Shared Bus and begin your journey to Cairo. Relax and take a nap on the way in your recliner seat. Refreshments like tea, coffee, juice, sandwiches, and mineral water will also be provided during the journey. Upon arrival in Cairo, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and go first to the world-famous Giza Plateau. Admire the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, along with the other two pyramids. Explore the mysterious Great Sphinx, the old pharaoh’s father of terror, and the Valley Temple before lunch at one of the best restaurants. After a delicious lunch, visit the renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, commonly referred to as the Egyptian Museum. Constructed in a neo-classical style, this beautiful museum houses about 120,000 artifacts and works of Egyptian art. At the end of the tour, visit the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and soak up the atmosphere of the old city. Take a walk through this market and marvel at the variety of souvenirs, antiques, and jewelry for sale. Finally, enjoy a journey back to Hurghada by Bus, followed by a direct transfer to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada Transfers in a shared bus Mineral water, juice, tea, coffee, and sandwiches during the bus journey General Admission to the Pyramids, Sphinx area, and Egyptian Museum (if add-on selected) Entry inside the Great Pyramid (if add-on selected) Egyptologist tour guide Restaurant lunch Visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour. The activity may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met A breakfast box can be arranged from your hotel and be collected before the pickup service at your hotel The long-range pickup service from Safaga, Makadi, Soma Bay, Al Gona, and Sahl Hashish is available to book during the checkout process as an 'add-on'