My Guide Website?
From Hurghada: Cairo and Giza Full-Day Highlights Tour963 Reviews
Explore Egypt's capital on a full-day tour of Cairo and the Giza Plateau. Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, see antiquities at the Egyptian Museum, and learn the history from your local guide.
- Discover the last surviving 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Explore the ancient pyramids of the Giza Plateau
- See antiquities of Ancient Egypt at the Egyptian Museum
- Add on optional extra camel rides and more
- Learn more about the pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
DescriptionExperience Egyptian history on a full-day guided tour of Cairo and Giza from Hurghada and see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. Admire relics of the past at the Egyptian Museum and enjoy lunch. Following pickup from your hotel, get some great views of the landscape en route to the Egyptian capital. Stops can be made whenever you require. Upon arrival in Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square, and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly-developed culture. For a supplement, you can enter the Mummy Room to learn all about the mummification process, and come face-to-face with some of the Egyptian royals of the Pharaonic days in mummified form. Travel to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. Admire the final remaining 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4,500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs. Marvel at the mysterious Sphinx, a statue of a Pharaoh’s head with a lion’s body. Optional activities in Giza upon payment of a supplement include a look inside the Great Pyramid or Small Pyramid, a ride on a camel, or entry to the Solar Boat Museum to see the legendary boat of the Pharaoh Cheops. Sit back and relax on the journey back to your hotel in the evening.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off Local guide Guided tour Entry to the Egyptian Museum Entry to Giza Plateau Lunch
- • Additional activities offered on request at a supplement include: a visit to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum; camel ride around the pyramids; entrance to the Great Pyramid in Giza; entrance to the Small Pyramid in Giza; visit of the Solar Boat Museum in Giza