My Guide Website?
From Eilat: Cairo Private 1-Day Tour4 Reviews
Embark on a private tour to Cairo with a qualified, English-speaking guide. Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, the Sphinx, and much more. Enjoy included pickup at your hotel in Eilat, transportation, and lunch.
- Explore the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Visit the biggest local market, Khan El Khalili
- Admire the more than 100,000 objects on display in the Egyptian Museum
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- Learn about the fascinating history of the ancient world with an Egyptologist guide
DescriptionTake a 1-day private tour to Cairo, the largest city in the Middle East, from Eilat. Get picked up from your accommodation in Eilat at 9 PM, the drive to the Taba border and go through the border proceedings. At around 8 AM, arrive in Cairo and start the tour with the Pyramids of Giza. Marvel at the largest pyramids ever built, and see the famous Sphinx. From the pyramids, move on to the Egyptian Museum and explore the largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world with an Egyptologist guide. There are over 100,000 objects on display that include paintings, statues, ancient coins, masks, and much more. After the museum, continue to el Khalil Bazaar, one of the most famous markets in Egypt. Here, you’ll find everything that you could imagine for sale, from authentic food dishes and fine jewelry to clothing and shoes. Savor lunch in a local restaurant, then start the drive back to the Taba border at 6 PM.
IncludesEntrance fees to mentioned sites Lunch in Cairo English-speaking guide in Cairo Private transportation
- Please note that restricted nationalities can't arrange the visa at the border upon arrival; they need to arrange the visa in advance at the Egyptian embassy in their country. You can quickly check if your country is restricted by checking on Google or asking the local partner before you book the tour
- Your voucher will be sent to your email within 24 hours of booking confirmation
- Your guide will make all visa arrangements; please avoid any visa issuance otherwise there is an extra fee for a new visa
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€354.69Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today