My Guide Website?
From Cairo: Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Saqqara & Memphis Tour853 Reviews
Discover some of Egypt's greatest antiquities on a private or shared tour of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo. Explore the less-visited pyramids of Saqqara and Memphis with an Egyptologist guide.
- Admire the Step Pyramid of Saqqara and explore the remains of Memphis
- Learn from your expert tour guide about ancient Egypt
- Visit the Giza Pyramids complex and see these architectural wonders
- Take photographs with the Great Pyramid and Sphinx
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza
DescriptionEmbark on a tour of Giza from Cairo or Giza in an air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy commentary from your guide as you visit ancient wonders, including the Great Sphinx, the Giza Pyramids, and Valley Temple followed by lunch and some shopping. Be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, Egypt's oldest existing colossal stone building (2630 BC) built for King Djoser. Next visit Memphis, the first capital after Upper and Lower Egypt's unification in 3100 BC, and witness the Colossal Statue of Ramesses II. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and visit the pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus. Next, see the Great Sphinx, a limestone statue of the mythical creature with a Pharoah's head and lion's body. Explore the Valley Temple, a funerary complex with a mortuary temple and the Pyramids of Chefren. There will be free shopping time to enjoy the experience on your own, discussing the price directly with the vendors. After, return to your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza (long-range pickup also available as an add-on) Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Egyptologist tour guide Lunch at a restaurant (if option selected) Bottled water Camel ride (if add-on selected) Entry ticket to the Great Pyramid (if add-on selected) Professional photographer (if add-on selected)
- If you select the add-on professional photographer on the shared tour, the photographer will take photos of you separately but will also take photos of the other members on the shared tour separately. You will not have exclusive use (unless nobody else books a photographer) Shopping time is provided where you can enjoy the experience on your own, discussing the price directly with the vendors According to the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, from June 1 travelers must purchase entrance tickets directly by paying with a card, cash is not accepted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From €56.01€50.41Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today