My Guide Website?
From Cairo: Private All-Inclusive Tour of Luxor by Plane93 Reviews
See relics and monuments of the ancient world in Luxor on this day tour from Cairo with return plane tickets, transportation, entrance fees, and a guide included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the most important treasures of the ancient world in Luxor led by an expert guide
- Relax with return plane transfer from Cairo and air-conditioned transportation
- Dine in a local restaurant with all food (not drinks) inclusive in the price
- Experience the East Bank with the Luxor and Karnak temples
- Explore the West Bank and visit the Valley of the Kings and the Colossi of Memnon
DescriptionExplore the many treasures of the ancient world on this all-inclusive day tour to Luxor from Cairo, traveling by plane and bus. After being collected from your hotel in Cairo, take an air-conditioned vehicle to the airport, ready to fly to Luxor. Your expert guide will meet you at the airport and your tour will begin. Make an excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes on the Western Bank. Crossing the Nile, visit the Valley of the Kings, and see the grand tombs of some of the most powerful nobles and pharos of Ancient Egypt. On the return journey, stop off at the Colossi of Memnon, 2 gigantic statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. You will also have the chance to visit the famous Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Explore the Luxor Temple and marvel at the granite statues of Ramses the Great in the courtyard. Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak–a series of temples spanning from different reigns and eras. Walk through the Avenue of Sphinxes, visit the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, see the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmosis III, and witness the temple of Amon, adorned with exquisite lotus and papyrus designs. After a whirlwind exploration into the treasures of the ancient world, transfer back to the airport for your return flight to Cairo, and to your hotel.
IncludesReturn flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor Entrance fees Expert guide Bottle of water All transfers by a private air-conditioned car Lunch Taxes
- Please book this tour at least 48 hours in advance in order for flights to be booked
- Do not forget to provide the full names and passport numbers of all passengers
- Please be advised that as this tour requires flight reservations, it is non-refundable (except when cancelled by the tour operator)
- This tour depends on flight availability. If there are no more seats left on the flight, then the tour will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.