From Cairo or Giza: National Museum, Citadel and Bazaar Tour
Experience Egyptian culture at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Enjoy shopping at Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and taste Egyptian flavors at a local restaurant.
- Visit the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- Witness a beautiful city view at the famous Saladin Citadel
- Hear interesting stories about the construction of the citadel
- Discover the stalls at the old market of Khan El-Khalili
- Enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant
DescriptionYou’ll be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza in an air-conditioned vehicle to take you to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Located in Old Cairo, the museum showcases 50,000 artifacts and will tell you the story of Egyptian heritage and culture. Next, head to the Saladin Citadel, built in 1183. This huge structure protected Cairo from several enemy attacks. Admire the beautiful city views of Cairo and the desert from the citadel. Listen to interesting stories about its construction and history from your guide. Next stop is the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in the Middle East. Explore the countless lanes and old fashioned shops selling antiques, souvenirs, perfumes, spices, and jewelry. Then, it’s time to enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant. After a memorable day discovering the city, you will be dropped off at your selected location or hotel in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cairo or Giza Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Egyptologist tour guide Lunch at a local restaurant Bottled water Parking fees Taxes and service charges Entrance fees Drinks during lunch Personal expenses Tips (optional)
- Pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza
- The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off along with travel time
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability