My Guide Website?
From Cairo: Luxor Guided Tour with Overnight 1st Class Bus69 Reviews
Be mesmerized by the elegant and exciting historical treasures of ancient Egypt. Explore the valley of the great Nile River with a licensed tour guide. Marvel at the incredible temples, tombs, and monuments.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- From Cairo: 4x4 Desert Safari, Sandsurf, and Camel Ride
- Cairo: Day Tour to the Red Sea with Lunch
- From Cairo: Full-Day Historical Alexandria Tour
- From Cairo: Alexandria Day Tour
- Explore the massive temple complex of the East Bank of Luxor
- Be amazed by the Karnak Complex & Hatshepsut Temple
- Visit the royal tombs of the ancient necropolis in the Valley of Kings
- Stop by the Colossi of Memnon and the Luxor Temple
DescriptionDay 1: Start your adventure with a convenient pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. After a short meet and greet with your driver, climb into your booked mode of transport (depending on option selected). Day 2: When you arrive in Luxor, start your tour by meeting your friendly and professional licensed tour guide. Hop into your private air-conditioned vehicle and explore some of the most important historical monuments in Egypt. Get out at the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor. Discover the remarkable tombs and see the last resting place of the kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah & Tut-Ankh-Amon (tombs are open and closed based on the restoration schedule, however the best 3 open tombs will be visited). Continue on to see the Queen Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to the only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense). Travel to the East Bank to admire the Complex of Karnak which is considered to be one of the largest temples in the world. Make a final stop before you leave this magical place at the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Professional licensed tour guide Round trip 1st class ticket from Cairo to Luxor by sharing a seated bus Lunch
- The pickup from Cairo will be 1 hour before the bus departure time The duration of the bus ride is between 10 and 12-hours depending on the route and stops When you return to Cairo bus station there is no drop-off service so you will make your own way back to your accommodation A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met