From Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara, Dahshur & Lunch164 Reviews
Escape to the land of thriving history and marvel at the captivating pyramids of Sakkara and Dahshur. Experience the glory and excellence of the greatest civilization on Earth.
- Visit all of the wondrous famed Pyramids of Egypt
- Learn from your expert tour guide about ancient Egypt
- Admire the architectural excellence of ancient Egyptians
- Take photogrpahs with the Great Pyramid and Sphinx
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza by your guide. Drive south and be fascinated by the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, the renowned royal necropolis in Egypt, which upholds many famous pyramids of King Sneferu. Continue your tour and visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the oldest existing colossal stone building of Egypt, which were built around 2630 BC for King Djoser. Have lunch at a local restaurant then head to the famed pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus. Next, see the Great Sphinx, a limestone statue of the mythical creature the Sphinx with the head of a Pharaoh and the body of a lion. Explore the Valley Temple, a funerary complex including a mortuary temple and the Pyramids of Chefren. Once you have finished exploring the rich history and the iconic landmarks of Egypt, you will be transferred back to your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Cairo or Giza Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Egyptologist tour guide Lunch in a local restaurant Bottled water All taxes and service charges Pickup or drop-off from Heliopolis area, 6th October areas, Nasir City, or Cairo Airport Entrance fees Drinks at lunch Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees for all sites are not included. You can choose to include them as an add-on during booking. If you do not do this, please bring EGP 440 per adult between 12 to 80 years, and EGP 220 per child between 6-12 years to be paid at the ticketing office in cash only.
- An optional professional photographer add-on is available for both private and shared tour options. Please select when booking if you would like a photographer
- Please note that if you select the add-on professional photographer on the shared tour, the photographer will take photos of you separately but s/he will also take photos of the other members on the shared tour separately; you won't have exclusive use (unless nobody else books a photographer)
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY