My Guide Website?
Cairo: Tour of Azhar Masjid and Cairo Islamic Sites2 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of the Mosques in Cairo, Al Azhar, and the Islamic sites. Walk Cairo's vibrant Al Muizz Street, browse the Khan El Khalili Bazaar, and experience Old Cairo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cairo: Private Full-Day Tour of Historical Alexandria
- From Cairo: Alexandria and El-Alamein Tour with Overnight
- Cairo: Archeological Day-Trip to Alexandria
- Cairo: Best Kept Secrets Night Tour
- Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Plane
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the old city Cairo
- Tour Islamic Cairo finest Muslim architecture with an Egyptologist guide
- Hear facts about the Citadel and other sites that you may miss alone
- Gaze up at the delicately designed turrets of Al Mouayyed Mosque
- Discover the story of the construction of the Al-Hakim Mosque
DescriptionExplore Cairo, rich with archaeological treasures. Apprciate some of the most unique architecture in the world as your guide describes its ancient history. Discover the Islamic and Coptic buildings in Cairo and how they blend both art and history in an immersive day. Meet your tour expert in the hotel reception in the morning and embark on an excursion to visit Al Azhar, the first Islamic University. Learn the history of the institution as you explore the grounds and admire the architecture. Then, proceed to the Al Mouayyed Mosque, Bab Zuweila. Gaze up at the delicately designed turrets and feel the importance of this spiritual place. Continue on to Al Hussein Mosque, Beit El Sheium, a unique Islamic house. Afterward, head to the Al-Hakim Mosque, one of the Fatimid Mosques beside the Bab al Fetouh and, Bab Al Nasr. Listen as you hear the history of their construction, under the supervision Gawhar El Sakaly. Full of understanding at the end of the day, enjoy comfortable transport back to your hotel.
IncludesEgyptologist guide Transportation Lunch Entrance fees Al Azhar Mosque Al Mouayyed Mosque Bab Zuweila Al Hussein Mosque Beit El Seheimy Al-Hakim Mosque Bab al Fetouh Bab Al Nasr
- Please bring: Passport (with at least 6 months validity) Sunscreen Sunglasses Camera