My Guide Website?
Cairo: Private Half-Day Pyramids Tour with Photographer36 Reviews
Travel to the site of Egypt's national treasures with your loved one and witness the iconic structures of the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza. Capture romantic moments on this culturally enriching experience, and enjoy a delightful camel ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Celebrate your love at one of the most iconic locations on Earth
- Witness the Great Pyramids and understand their rich history and architectural brilliance.
- Enjoy a peaceful camel ride around the celebrated structures
- Benefit from the company of an experienced tour guide and a photographer for a truly memorable experience
- Select from a range of add-ons to savor lunch at a local restaurant and/or enter the Great Pyramid, and/or the Sphinx area
DescriptionFeel romance blooming on this half-day pyramids tour with an Egyptologist guide. Capture your and your loved one's beautiful memories at these wonders of the world with the help of a skilled and professional photographer. Customize the trip according to your preferences with a range of add-ons. Begin your love-filled trip with pickup from your hotel or preferred location in Cairo/Giza. Then, enjoy a comfortable ride to Giza Plateau in an air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival, jump on the camels waiting to take you to the wonders of Egypt, and set off toward the famed buildings with an expert guide as your company. During your exploration, view the majestic Pyramids, and admire their 4,500-year-old history and impressive architecture. Witness the Great Sphinx, the gigantic statue of the Egyptian mythical creature, then move on to the Pyramids of Mycerinus and Chephren to marvel at their captivating beauty with your better half. Thereafter, if the add-ons are selected, enter the Great Pyramid and discover its historic interiors, and/or end your trip with a delicious lunch from a local restaurant. Once you are done enjoying the beauty of these iconic structures, you will be dropped back to your hotel or other preferred location in Cairo/Giza.
IncludesTransfer services from and to Cairo/Giza Experienced Egyptologist tour guide Approximately 1-hour camel ride Mineral water All taxes and service fees
- Pickup is included from your hotel or other location in Cairo or Giza but is not available from Cairo Airport According to the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, from June 1, travelers must purchase entrance tickets directly by paying with a card, no cash is accepted