My Guide Website?
Cairo International Airport (CAI): Access to Premium Lounge
Relax and refresh before your flight in the comfort of a premium lounge at the Cairo International Airport. Enjoy delicious food and drinks, unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, and plush seats.
- Feel like a VIP as you relax and unwind in a premium airport lounge
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Enjoy unlimited coffee, soft drinks, or alcohol from the bar as you watch TV
- Recharge between flights without passing through customs and immigration
- Watch TV or read newspapers or magazines from comfortable lounge chairs
DescriptionAvoid the crowds and chaos of the public departure area and unwind in style before your flight from Cairo International Airport in a comfortable premium lounge. Sip on brewed tea, coffee, and soft drinks from the well-stocked bar. Treat yourself to delicious food from the wide-open buffet and stay refreshed with various beverages. Feel like a celebrity at any of the two luxury lounges where you can keep track of your flight on the flight time screen. Read one of the many international newspapers and magazines or use one of the dedicated smoking rooms before you fly. Take advantage of International TV channels and a range of hot and cold foods at the buffet. Stay connected as you travel with the unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Sink into comfortable chairs and let the stress of flying melt away.
Includes3 hours of access to the VIP lounge Selection of food and sweets Hot and cold drinks Wi-Fi connection Comfortable seating area Restrooms Power outlets A prayer room Luggage storage International TV channels, newspapers, and magazines Smoking area Charging station Flight time screen
- You must have already checked-in for your onward flight and have a valid boarding pass
- Please contact your respective airline if you require flight check-in and boarding pass information.
- Infants below the age of 3 enter free of charge
- This lounge is accessible for passengers departing from Terminal 2 on international flights only