Cairo: Half Day Pyramids Tour by Camel or Horse Carriage7 Reviews
Experience millennia of preserved history at the Great Pyramid of Giza. Embark on a camel or horse carriage ride. Learn about the culture of ancient Egypt from your expert guide.
- Learn about the fascinating culture of ancient Egypt firsthand by viewing its most famous structures
- Pick up insights into the significance of some of the world's most famous monuments from your expert guide
- Select options for the tour to fit your preferences and schedule
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza, head straight to the Giza Plateau in an air-conditioned vehicle to explore the wonders of ancient Egypt. Choose either a camel or horse carriage ride, and set off with your expert guide to gaze at the splendor of the world’s largest pyramids. Marvel at the 4,500-year-old structures, learning about the rich history and contemporary cultural significance of some of Egypt’s foremost national treasures. Continue your exploration of the area, moving past the Great Sphinx of Giza, as well as the stately Pyramid of Mykerinos and Chephren. With options to select entrance to the Great Pyramid, a visit to the Solar Boat Museum, which presents a marvelous reconstruction of one of the oldest existent vessels from antiquity, and a traditional lunch at a local restaurant, cater the experience to your schedule and budget. After a day of exploring the iconic structures, you’ll be driven back to your accommodation, having experienced a snapshot of ancient history.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off service from Cairo or Giza Egyptologist tour guide Camel or horse carriage ride during your visit Mineral water All service fees and taxes Entry fee to the pyramids and the sphinx area (unless added as an add-on in the Shopping cart page) Entry into the Solar Boat Museum (unless added as an add-on in the Shopping cart page) Lunch (unless added as an add-on in the Shopping cart page) Gratuities (optional)
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult during the camel ride • 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children are allowed per horse carriage • Optional extras on this tour are entry to the Great Pyramids, entry to the Solar Boat Museum, and lunch at a local restaurant (drinks not included). You can select these add-ons after the add to cart option for the main tour
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY