My Guide Website?
Cairo: Half Day Pyramids Tour by Camel or Horse Carriage30 Reviews
Experience millennia of preserved history at the Great Pyramid of Giza. Embark on a camel or horse carriage ride. Learn about the culture of ancient Egypt from your expert guide.
- Learn about the fascinating culture of ancient Egypt firsthand by viewing its most famous structures
- Pick up insights into the significance of some of the world's most famous monuments from your expert guide
- Select options for the tour to fit your preferences and schedule
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza, head straight to the Giza Plateau in an air-conditioned vehicle to explore the wonders of ancient Egypt. Choose either a camel or horse carriage ride, and set off with your expert guide to gaze at the splendor of the world’s largest pyramids. Marvel at the 4,500-year-old structures, learning about the rich history and contemporary cultural significance of some of Egypt’s foremost national treasures. Continue your exploration of the area, moving past the Great Sphinx of Giza, as well as the stately Pyramid of Mykerinos and Chephren. With options to select entrance to the Great Pyramid and a traditional lunch at a local restaurant, cater the experience to your schedule and budget. After a day of exploring the iconic structures, you’ll be driven back to your accommodation, having experienced a snapshot of ancient history.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Cairo or Giza Egyptologist tour guide Camel or horse carriage ride (depending on option selected) Mineral water Pyramids and Sphinx general admission (if add-on selected at checkout) Great Pyramid entry (if add-on selected at checkout) Lunch (if add-on selected at checkout) Photographer (if add-on selected at checkout)
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult during the camel ride • 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children are allowed per horse carriage • Optional extras on this tour are entry to the Great Pyramids, and lunch at a local restaurant (drinks not included). You can select these add-ons after the add to cart option for the main tour
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met