Cairo: Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Transfers116 Reviews
Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
- Experience the magic of the Pyramids of Giza at night
- Learn more about the ancient pharaohs during a spectacular sound and light show
- Get great views of the pyramids illuminated at night
- Marvel as the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead Egyptian ruler
DescriptionIf you’ve been impressed by the Pyramids of Giza by daylight, experience the magic of the monuments at night with a ticket to the Sound and Light Show in the Giza Plateau. Transfer from Cairo by air-conditioned van, and take your seats in the spectacular setting of the pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. A recorded commentary will tell the story of the Pharoahs of Ancient Egypt as images are projected on to the temple walls. Learn more about Ancient Egypt and each ruin as the story unfolds, climaxing when the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead pharaoh. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
IncludesTransfers from Cairo by air-conditioned deluxe van English-speaking Egyptologist guide Entry fees All taxes and service charges Entrance fee to the pyramid interior Tips (optional) and personal expenses
- • Please be advised that nights in the desert are cold. Wear warm clothes, or bring a blanket if you don't have warm clothes. Do not underestimate the desert cold
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability