My Guide Website?
Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara Private Tour & Lunch110 Reviews
Discover the history of Egypt on a private guided trip with lunch from Cairo. Visit the famous Pyramid of Giza, go to the ancient city of Memphis, and marvel at the Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairo:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairo last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cairo: Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Rayan Guided Tour
- Cairo: Egyptian Heritage Tanoura Dancing Troupe Show
- Cairo: Best Kept Secrets Night Tour
- Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Plane
- Cairo: Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Entertainment
- Marvel at the spectacular Great Pyramid of Giza with your own Egyptologist guide
- Take many memorable photos of the pyramids and discover the interesting history
- Visit the ancient Egyptian capital city of Memphis and look at the old buildings
- Check out Saqqara village, which is famous for ancient Egyptian burial grounds
- See the well-known Step Pyramid of Djoser, one of the oldest buildings in Egypt
DescriptionDelve into the fascinating history of Egypt with an expert guide. Go to the Great Pyramid of Giza, then visit the ancient city of Memphis, where many ancient treasures are visible. Check out Saqqara to see the gigantic Pyramid of Djoser, which is thousands of years old. Finish up with lunch. Start with a pickup from your accommodation in Giza or Cairo at 8:00 AM. Then, visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the pyramids, which stands at a height of 481 ft (146.6 meters). Head to Memphis, an ancient city that used to go by the name of Inebu-hedj. See the many ancient ruins here. Next, visit Saqqara, a village that contains ancient burial grounds. See the Pyramid of Djoser, a stone structure built in the Third Dynasty, and which is the oldest large stone structure in Egypt, Finally, have lunch, and then get dropped back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking guide Tour by car Lunch
- Lunch is at the end of the tour, however you may ask your guide to have lunch at any time you want