My Guide Website?
Cairo: Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and National Museum
Enjoy a private guided day tour from Cairo or Giza to see the iconic Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, as well as the impressive Egyptian Museum in Cairo with the new Civilization Museum for royal Mummies.
- Discover some of Egypt's most famous sights on a private tour with hotel pickup
- See the famous Pyramids of Giza and learn the secrets of these grand monuments
- Take photos with the iconic Sphinx and discover the majestic Valley Temple
- Explore the Egyptian Museum and learn about its artifacts on a guided tour
- Enjoy the visit of the Royal Mummies inside the new National Museum
DescriptionStart your day with hotel pickup from your accommodations in Giza or Cairo. Head to Giza Pyramid Plateau and discover the secrets of the pyramids' construction. Step inside one of the pyramids and explore the exterior of the Giza Pyramid Plateau. Go to the Panorama Spot to take photos and enjoy the option to have a camel ride. Next, see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Discover their secrets and take photos with the famous Sphinx before returning to your hotel in Cairo. Visit the Egyptian Museum and enjoy a guided tour to discover many of the masterpieces of the three ancient Egyptian kingdoms. See King Tut's treasures and take time to explore on your own. Visit the new National Museum of Civilization, to see the impressive Royal Mummies
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private guided tour in an air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water Traditional Egyptian lunch if option selected
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€42.11Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today