My Guide Website?
Cairo: Female-Guided Pyramids, Bazaar, and Museum Tour61 Reviews
Explore the Egyptian Museum and Pyramids while discovering the highlights of Cairo on this fully-guided tour. Feel comfortable with a female guide - specially arranged for female solo travelers, couples, or families.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum that holds a history that dates back 5000 years
- Savor a delicious and flavourful traditional Egyptian lunch
- Gaze in awe at the magnificent beauty of the Great Pyramids
- Feel comfortable with a female guide during this fully-guided tour
DescriptionExplore the best wonders of Ancient Egypt on this fully-guided tour with a female guide. Start the tour with pickup from your hotel or selected location in Cairo. Meet your local Egyptologist guide who will share her knowledge, provide assistance, and make you feel comfortable throughout the day. Start your tour at one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Pyramids. Gaze in awe at the magnificent Pyramids of Cheops, Mycerinus, and Chephren. Then, stop for a photo at the Great Sphinx. Pay an optional visit to the Great Pyramid at your own expense before visiting the Valley Temple. Afterward, stop for a traditional Egyptian lunch. Next, visit the Egyptian Museum where you can explore the vast collection of 250,000 ancient artifacts that date back about 5000 years. If you wish (and at your own cost), feel free to explore King Tutankhamun's Room, which holds a number of precious jewels and gold excavated from the tomb in 1920. Continue to the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and soak up the atmosphere of the old city. Take a walk through this well-known market and marvel at the unique variety of souvenirs, antiques, and jewelry for sale. Finally, end the tour with a transfer back to your preferred location in Cairo.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your place of stay in Cairo Modern air-conditioned vehicle for transportation An Egyptologist tour guide Visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaar Traditional lunch at a local restaurant General admission to Pyramids and Sphinx Area and Egyptian Museum (if add-on selected) Entry inside the Great Pyramid (if add-on selected) Mineral water
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- A female tour guide is applicable for solo girl travelers, couples, and families only
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met