My Guide Website?
Cairo: Female-Guided Pyramids, Bazaar, and Museum Tour256 Reviews
Explore the Egyptian Museum and Pyramids while discovering the highlights of Cairo on this fully-guided tour. Feel comfortable with a female guide - specially arranged for female solo travelers, couples, or families.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum that holds a history that dates back 5000 years
- Admire the Giza Pyramids, the last surviving of the 7 Wonders of Ancient World
- See the Great Sphinx, a limestone statue with a human body and a lion's head
- Feel comfortable with a female guide during this fully-guided tour
- Savor a delicious and flavorful traditional Egyptian lunch
DescriptionExplore the best wonders of Ancient Egypt on this fully-guided tour with a female guide. Start the tour with pickup from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza. Meet your local Egyptologist guide who will share her knowledge, provide assistance, and make you feel comfortable throughout the day. Start your tour at one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Pyramids. Gaze in awe at the magnificent Pyramids of Cheops, Mycerinus, and Chephren. Then, stop for a photo at the Great Sphinx. If the option is selected, visit inside the Great Pyramid before visiting the Valley Temple. Afterward, stop for a traditional Egyptian lunch. Next, visit the Egyptian Museum where you can explore the vast collection of 250,000 ancient artifacts that date back about 5000 years. If you wish (and at your own cost), feel free to explore King Tutankhamun's Room, which holds a number of precious jewels and gold excavated from the tomb in 1920. Continue to the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and soak up the atmosphere of the old city. Take a walk through this well-known market and marvel at the unique variety of souvenirs, antiques, and jewelry for sale. Finally, end the tour with a transfer back to your preferred location in Cairo.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Cairo or Giza Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Egyptologist tour guide Visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaar Traditional lunch at a local restaurant Mineral water
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€41.05Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today