- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Have a delicious lunch at an oriental restaurant
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by bus from Hurghada.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the long journey from Hurghada, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez. You will be accompanied by a transfer guide who will accompany you on the journey until you meet your Egyptologist guide.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will meet you and take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
Learn the story of how the temples were constructed and hear the stories behind their legends. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of a reclining mythical beast with a lion’s body and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
Next, take a 30-minute break for lunch at a local restaurant. Then, drive into central Cairo to discover the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square with fast-track entry. You can also choose to add a Nile River cruise and a camel ride to your tour when booking.
Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum’s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the mummification art of Ancient Egypt before your return transfer to Hurghada.
After visiting all the attractions, enjoy a shopping stop before beginning the journey back to Hurghada.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transfers by air-conditioned van
Egyptian BBQ lunch
Egyptian Museum fast-track entry
Giza Plateau fast-track entry
Snacks, cola, and water on the way
2 rest stops on the way
- The shared transfer between Hurghada to Cairo takes about 7 hours each way. Private transfers take about 5 hours each way excluding the rest time of 30 minutes
- The entry for the Great Pyramid of Khufu max weight is 95 kg
- Trip can take between 18 to 22 hours
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund